R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - losi speed t diff problem newbi, i know nothing.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:41 PM
88NATE
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joney
hello everybody,i am new to the rc world, i got a speed t with 3s lipo as my first car, had 6 full batery runs at medium esc setting and 15 tooth pinion gear and grass tyres, the diff was fine untill i changed the wheels back to the stock road tyres that came with it. when i tightened the wheel nuts i held the opposite wheel and then tightened the wheel nut, after reading the manual i think that i may have tightened or lossened the diff, now when the car is on a stand and i turn one wheel the other turnes in the same direction ( diff appears to be locked ) , when i use a lot of throtle the car dose doughnuts and makes a scarping/barking noise, has my inexperiance caused a simple fixable problem or has the diff eaten its self. please help. thancks very much, joney, england.....
i don't know if it's lock diff but i know that you can get one for it, if you mean it makes scraping/breaking you and i know it's not supost to do that so why don't you take it apart, it's not that hard just go slow some times the bet answers are the simple ones