R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:49 AM
MR888
Tech Rookie

Smile G'day Neil!!

Originally Posted by Starsracing
Are you running both classes again Trent, your truck looked pretty competative last year in SA?

Thinking of buying a truck toward the end of the year myself, and I think Charlie has one on his wish list too. They look bloody awsome mate.
G'day Neil!
How are you mate? Yes mate, Eddy, myself, Malcolm and Tina are looking forward to coming to Sydney for the NSW Champs with both the car and the truck.

We have a different truck from last year in SA, as the owner of the other truck decided to explore other options with it. But we are very happy with it and the car. The trucks are good fun, because it basically puts your set up and skill up against my skill and set up, plus it is an absolute hoot on the drivers stand, most of us are laughing, talking and carrying on.

In Melbourne we had a fairly strong car but in the final the engine went away from its normal settings and finished 8th. But hey, thems the breaks. With the truck we finished 3rd as we suffered the same fate as Eddy with the lower bolt backing out of the plastic front hubs. We never had the issue on the other truck but maybe we will put alloy front uprights on!!

We are really looking forward to catching up with you guys. That is one of the great features of our sport, meeting some nice people in each state or country that we travel to.

Also Hi!! to the rest of the guys - Craig, Charlie and the rest of the crew in Sydney. Take care guys and all the best with the OP Neil. See you all soon.

Cheers
Trent