R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - buggy only runs when....
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 07:16 PM
triggerman101
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default buggy only runs when....

so im out playing with both my buggies and they are running fine. was playing with the first one which i had to change the plug in before i ran it. it died on me the last time i drove it which was monday. changed it with the same plug i have been using. its running fine, then it dies.ok maybe out of gas. not out of gas but close. fill it up and started it with no problems but it took just a couple seconds longer. get it back on the ground and it dies. i just filled the tank. so i start it back up and rev it up a couple times. ok so its running fine. take the ignitor out and put it on the ground. made it about 50ft and it dies. i start it back up and it is running good but it will only run good with the ignitor on the plug. both buggies are doing the same thing. the motor im talking about above is a rb ws7III. the other is a hyper 21 bump start.

so basically the only way they will run off the box is with the ignitor on the plug.

same gas as i was using on monday and it has been in the house, using the same plugs i have been using, radio(m11)has low batteries and it beeped at me, and they both have fail safes. the lights on the fail safes are not doing anything different from when the batteries are good. those three things are the only ones i have thought about the problem being. any help would be appreciated.