R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:57 AM
speedsterblade
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
so I'm suprised that Battboy didn't give a report of the racing at thunder's last friday night onroad race?

oh wait he lost.

you know what happens when you charge a lipo at 7 amp on nimh.... you run the first qualifer and the second qualifer and the 8 minute main on one charge... opps it had stupid wicked punch the first round though! so we only had 5 people show up for the Friday night racing so we ran them all together. no marshals.... now one thing this does is make you drive smarter. push but check up when you think you might not be able to make it. center of the track is better then upside down having to run off the drivers stand to self marshal. so in 8 minutes I made 1 mistake... battboy made 2 the rest of the field were having fun and I think made only a couple mistakes themselves. but I know they did rethink their driving to try to not make any mistakes.

http://results.rc50.com/Thunder_RC_N...AM_A-Main.html

I'm hoping to pull in more for this Friday night. I'll make sure to give a race report even if battboy wins.
Nothing better than a 13.1? I give you guys some races w/o me to get faster and nothing...slippen...I guess the no marshals capped everyone back. Figured Nash would have hit the 12's by now...

Definitely be there Friday to add to the turnout.