R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:45 AM
myan_gsr
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I really hope somebody does, Its a real shame because I think die hard tamiya fans like myself would still pay a premium for a TRF car locally ( and that the parts were readily available - but id guess id be dreaming!). Its a shame to see that we get every model of the TT-01 here but never an "R" version or a TRF model here in Australia. I understand that the entry level kits are prodominant sellers but when left with the choice of a TT-01 or a base model TA05 over a full racing spec chassis from another manufacturer on the shelf of your LHS, I think an oppportunity is lost. Not to carry on about something i cant change and is not relevant to most people in this thread, but i believe in this product and wish it got supported by the distributers down here.

On another note thanks Craig for the spring combos (sorry for the delay in response for that one), they work great and i've been running them ever since, its really supprising how a diffent make of spring can react so differently. Now hopefully the car is setup well enough for the Victorian titles in 2 weekends time, cant wait! .

Steve