R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:39 PM
PADIRTLMJUNKIE
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237
We all owe a big thanks to Brian/PADIRTLMJUNKIE and Brent's friend Travis for getting the track broomed off and ready for racing today. It would have been a long day if they didnt do what they did when they did it.

Morris was rock solid en route to winning the 1/8 scale main. I dont think his car ever required marshalled once. I tried to put some pressure on and turned some fast laps, but, it wasnt that close.

I think the next time we see Stober, he will be driving the X2!

I'm not sure who is racing where next weekend. Its the Memorial day weekend and some of the usual suspects are going to be out of town.

Thanks Ed! The people that got to the track round 1:30 or 2:00 have no idea how bad the track was. The front stretch had a 10x5 3in lake on it and every turn except at the ends of the "strait" hade a huge puddle laying on it. I laughed at Stober saying the track was looking like a pile of dog poop at 1:30, should have seen it at 12:00!lol Thanks to Travis{NEW GUY] for the hand with brooming water and cutting a drain on the front.Also thanks to Travis [Blizzard] for getting his buggy a mess trying to groove in the track. If he had not been the sacraficial lamb we would have been there till dark,no one wanted to be first!lmao! Congrats to J.D on the Slash win and Morris looked smooth as butter!!!!!!!!!!! Glad we got the race in as it looked like we had a good day to me.