R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing Discussions
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 01:53 PM
Speedlinehobbie
Tech Regular

Just to let you know Jason why i am upset , everyday seemed to bring a different version on what was supposed to happen with this deal .Unfortunatly you are very influenced by what greg (BBHOBBIES)wants to do , and are willing to change what you have told someone else just to please him . The last agreement i thought we had was , that i would come up with ideas , and you would make them as a Speedline product so there was no outside influence . The next day on the phone , you say you will use some of my ideas and change them slightly to use as your own , how am i misunderstood ?? Seems pretty cut and dry to me . In your private message to my friends you claim that you just wanted to make parts for me , in your post in rctech you claim they are all your ideas . Now , i guess i am i little misunderstood , that story seems to go two different ways .

Dont worry , i will not post here again , and i ask any Speedline regulars , regardless of what you may think to do the same . JUST LET THIS DIE !!!!