R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ofna starter box
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 10:14 AM
matts6887
Tech Adept

Default Ofna starter box

Does ANYONE have any idea where I can find actual picture(s), or can anyone else out there that sees this thread that has this same starter box possibly do me a HUGE favor and take some pics of the way their box is wired and email it to me at [email protected] NOT just text describing how to correctly wire a ofna 10249 chrome top starter box WITH power panel? Because I am trying to put my box back together and I just took the box and the wiring harness I got from nitrohouse to a guy at one of my lhs's; and he couldn't seem to figure out and had no idea what goes where either. Also could someone let me know if they sent me the correct wiring harness for this box? The wiring harness for this box they sent me has 2 fairly long positive and negative leads with "eyelets" attached to the ends,; it also has 2-3 white "connectors" one of which has a yellow wire(s) to it; and the part number for this harness they sent me is 92565; let me know if its the right or wrong one so I can get after them for it if need be. Thanks for any help anyone out there can provide for me.