R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Blue Diamond Night Race 5/9/2009
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:19 AM
DJ919
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JUD
I think I would have be yelling too!!! That may have cost you the race.
I know I've been out of racing for a few years, but I still VERY much know the game of RC Racing... I don't think I've ever heard of a "Marshall" costing a "Racer" a win...Not unless he jumped out and stepped on the Racer's car or truck..lol...I agree 20000% that Marshalls should pay attention, but again guys, there was a lot going on in that B main, and to be honest, there were MANY wrecks...Hey, Bottomline...Marshalls don't drive. ...I had a little concern with one marshall during my heats...He didn't mean anything by it, but he seemed more conserned with his buddy on the drivers stand with me, over that of paying attention to the race. I tangled up a couple times in his section, when he wasn't paying attention...After the 2nd time, I simply calmed myself and told myself NOT to wreck in his section. Hey, it works...I didn't tangle in his section for the rest of the night...lol.. In the younger days I would have been going crazy and pulling out my arm pit hairs, and out of frustraition, the rest of my race or race day was shot.