R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MOOREBANK LARGE SCALE (the coffee shop)
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Craig1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

You know one of the best parts about having a practice run/engine breaking in day.

The fact that you could.

It was so refreshing being able to run on the track out side of a race day and be able to stay on the track.

The track is fantastic and will only get better over the coming months.

If you are one of the guys who still has your 1/5th sitting around and you got too pissed with the way things had gone (track wise) at Moorebank, do your self and the rest of us a favour and clean it up and get back out and start racing again on the fourth Sunday this month (24th).

Going by the program that Neil has constructed we should be having a discussion session after racing on the 24th to go over things.

Agenda (1) for me is for anyone who is attending write a list of items that you beleive should be taken care of/already be under way for our Titles.

Items like these should be already taken care of or at least be in action:

Do we have correct scrutineering equipment available.
Adequate numbers for cars etc.
Tags available to seal motors.
Fire extingushiers for the pit area and pit lane.
Containers for fuel allotments for finalists (need to be 24 1 litre).
Trophies arranged.
Food items arranged.
Key holder available for the practice days (I don't know who will be there on what if any day but if it's listed as a practice day the track should be open and things like power/air/lap timing should be available).
Are any of us coordinating this with the committee to tick these off. (section head probably should can't remember who took this job on for this year)

Sorry if any of this is already in hand but I recon come home time (on the 24th) we should all know that all of the above is well underway.

As I posted before we seem to have a lot of positive stuff happening so lets keep on it and make this a State Title we can all be proud of being part of and one that any body who races 1/5th in OZ just can't miss coming to each year.