R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "REEDY RACE 2009"
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Advil
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Okay guys....here's the deal on the mullet challenge. This is just for some little fun to add to the weekend. This will only be for the 13.5 class. I'm sure by now most of you have seen the pictures of the mullet. For some it's funny, for some it brings back memories, and some may have the exact same hair style right now The way this challenge will work is that the lowest qualifying racer out of the 4 rounds that we have must wear the mullet in his/her main on Sunday. I'm sure that prior to that particular main there will be a photo op on the driver's stand. Remember that this is just for fun so please don't sign up if you are a poor sport and won't wear it should you actually be the lowest qualifier To help us keep track of who's all in the challenge please post on this thread simply by posting "I'M IN" and supplying the full name that you signed up for the Reedy under so that an excell sheet can be made to keep track of everyone entered.

I'll start it off

I'M IN....Clint Riley

Good luck to all and see ya in 2 weeks.
I'M IN! Art Davenport

C'mon guys! MAN UP AND GET IN ON THE FUN! LOL Let's do our best to make sure that the Shanaenae (STLNLST with a blond mullet) makes an appearance at the Reedy!!!