R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - getting out of the hobby sale
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 02:15 PM
egobuster1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default getting out of the hobby sale

alright the time has come to move onto things that need to be done in my life and my r/cs need to go..
this is going to be a running list and i will add things as stuff is sold as i might hold onto a few things not sure yet as ill let the money do the talking as everything is make offers for now

up first is my baby
a Xray XB8ec. i bought this from a member here(slow supra i belive it was) its in great condition and it has never seen dirt by me. i spent a lot of money completing it for a race buggy and never got the time to race it..

This will be sold as roller.. no servos or transponder. will include the rolling chassis and 3 bodies. 2 bodies r pretty beat up and the 1 body is brand new and i had 75 dollars in painting it and i cut and never even drilled the holes for it.

spare parts

the fresh body

the old bodies

$300.00

next is a O.S Speed Motor. the motor is used and has 7-10 gallon i belive but sitll fires great and is scary fast and i mean that..this motor isnt for a novice driver.. this is the aluminum top one and i have the box for it still and i belive one car restrictor. ill include the brand new JP-3 pipe(its been bench idled thats all) and i have a brandnew set of motor saver filters i got from sponsorship and ill also include the cluch which is a Fioroni "Vario" 3 Shoe Adjustable Clutch System..the link to it is click here this clutch has about 20mins on it so id consider it brand new still

SOLD!

last for now is the starter box which has twin titan 550's in it because stock motors couldnt turn the speed motor over. ill also include the gell cell battery thats in it

i also have 3 sets of tires for the buggy consiting of
1 very used set of panther switches
1 set of panther gators
1 set of M3 crime fighters

SOLD!!

ALL ITEMS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE TO THE BEST OFFER

the best and quickest way to reach me is my email at
[email protected] as it comes to my blackberry

if you want to check feedback on me my ebay account is tuck341

im not here to scam anyone just trying to get out

Check back as ill continue to add as i have a RC10GT and a Revo Race roller that might be going up next

Last edited by egobuster1; 05-08-2009 at 04:51 PM.