R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Rhyz772k7
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by hakmazter
I wish that more than anything, I just wish I could figure out why people don't have better things to do with their time. I am just a business owner trying to grow a business and I have no problem with people bashing the product as it just gives us goals to shoot for, but it does make me mad when it seems the only thing that can be said is personal.

Calling out a team driver on Losi or Team Magic would get the same response from me. It is uncalled for, unprofessional, and amazingly immature.

Hopefully we are doing something right to get this kind of attention and the other brands are starting to feel threatened, but if I ever find out that it was a Caster member causing the problems, then they will get an early retirement.

I hope my guys have class, ethics, etc.... As I said, I would rather have good team guys than fast team guys. Trying to find both is a challenge, but I know that we do have some currently and I think that the word is getting out about Caster being a much better product line now and is represented by good people.

Last edited by Rhyz772k7; 05-06-2009 at 10:10 PM.