R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - O.S. Vspec or Novarossi .21 bf limited?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Jaz240
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdyt13
I'm just gonna keep my JP4, and save it for something else. I already have about 4-5 servos laying around that would work well in a nitro, and a Losi dsm rx. I'm probably gonna scoop the novarossi .21 bf, and basically, I have enough stuff for a truggy too...all I would need is a roller

I am just taking another run at this nitro thing, with a good setup, learn it, and then if I catch on, get a truggy. I just think I'm fooling myself into thinking nitro is so much more difficult than electric stuff. I'm just hung up on tuning, I don't know how to do it, and I don't know what the car is supposed to FEEL like if my bottom is too lean/fat, and if my top end is too lean/fat.
You will know when your tune is off, although you may not know how to fix it, you will see it, feel it, and hear it. One great thing about this hobby is you can go to anyone at the track and ask for help, and they will all help you tune your engine (as long as they have time) make sure you ask what they are doing and why, and not just let them do it. Good luck and have fun, keep us posted