R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Brushless Myths from Trinity
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Coxy
Tech Master

Default Brushless Myths from Trinity

Brushless Myths.

Well guys, do yourself a favour and go read the Bullshit that Trinity have but up about Brushless Motors.

For those people at Trinity that were behind this crap then I think you time has come to look for a new job. How silly your comments are and really anybody that has already read it has seen through your smoke cloud of underdevelopment. If your lagging behind in your R&D then that’s fine, step it up but don’t go and bag out something that is good for this sport just because your behind.

Sure, I would be pissed off if I owned a company that was going to go down because of brushless but I would do something about it. I mean R&D on Brushless not just write crap and hope racers are stupid enough to believe in it. Actually I have lost a lot of respect for the people behind this Trinity crap because they must think we are as stupid as them.

As for people that have seen the light to go Brushless then I am sure you have a smile on your face, to the people that are thinking about it then I hope after reading both sides to this story you can see how worried places like Trinity are about Brushless and the effect on their business.

If you stand still you will be the master of a world that no longer exist.

Game Over.

Only one Motor : False, I have another Brushless motor to run the com cuter for my friends old tech motors.

Motors are indestructible : False, but soooo much stronger than old tech motors

Torque and RPM are the same as brushed: False, it’s actually more.

No Maintenance : False I think you have to clean the bearings every 7,000 hours, I will let you know how it goes in a few years.

Brushless will take the battery war out of play: False, you will need better battries in your transmitter because of extra run time.

Brushless performance : Well lets see how many motors have Trinity released in the last couple if years. And now another one a D6 cool when is the D7 coming out.