R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2002, 07:19 PM
adelmundo
Tech Regular

After an awful day at the track where I broke my steering wheel on my radio, fried a servo, and didn't get to race the main (at least I posted my best # laps in the 5 min qual's for nitro rubber ever), finally put together an all Kyosho LSD (front and rear) V-ONE R, thanks to Jonathan supplying the gears for the LSD for the front of the car (I currently have an LSD in the rear of the car). Was so excited I had to take it out in front of my house for a test run, and the car corners even better than before! Basically if all wheel drive real size cars like the Subara Impreza WRX or Nissan Skyline GT-R can have front and rear LSD's, then 1/10th scale size touring cars which have all wheel drive should theoretically behave the same way. Can't wait to try it at the track and see who it handles out there!

Thanks Jonathan for the LSD gears for my front diff...by the way can you bring that other bottle of LSD oil when I see you again? Also do you have the 5x8.5 mm washers and the P5 O rings LSD kit came with? If you have them can you bring them so I can have both a front regular diff and a front LSD diff without having to break them down? I think each diff can be useful in certain applications.

Does anyone have any experience with having the LSD in both the front and the rear, or have seen anyone else do it?