R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Truggy Shootout
Thread: Truggy Shootout
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:02 AM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MadRussian
Z-Car Truggy is not really out until Thursday, so of course it hasnt gotten a chance to be popular....yet
The Z-Car Buggy? They have been selling like hotcakes, and every single person who has bought one is very happy and doing well with them, so they are on an enormous surge in popularity. Heck Z-Cars have been Tq'ing and winning races and placing high all over, my local track (Loganville RC) last Trophy race had 3 Z-Car Buggys in the top 5 of the Pro A-Main!!
Hard to find parts for?
I beg to differ. At last glimpse I had over $6k in parts for Z-Car buggys, and will build up to that for the Truggy. We have an up to date live inventory on our website, and seldom run out of parts, certainly less than several other more established companies. SH and Z-CarUSA are 100% comitted to supply and take care of the Z-Army drivers in the USA. Anyone that has done business with us will tell you the same.
Heck I left work yesterday to go home and get a collet for a Z-Car racer, and sent it for free to him.
Give them a try, you will be pleasantly suprised.
That is great and all, but I can't walk into my LHS and buy Z-car parts in the occasion that I would need a part. Until that level of parts support is reached I still consider it crappy parts support.