R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:20 PM
vnmsgt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THara
Hey guys wanted to ask a question. I race here in Texas, met some guy named Clayton Neal in Austin this weekend. Says he is a pro sponsored driver,full factory from Caster Racing? Is this true cause the guy ran in the open class(expert basically) and could not make it out of the D-main. So how is this guy a pro and claiming he is fully backed factory driver. And there was a pro class,with the likes of Jason Branham,Andy Smolnik, Mike Battaile. But this guy didn't run Pro. When I watched him run he looked basically like a sportsman driver. Any input on this. Was interested in the car. But was weary of this guy. Who is the head honcho here in the US for Caster?
If you are in Texas and interested in driving for Caster you need to speak to Josh Pease, you can reach him at [email protected]. Clayton is a Caster Team driver and has been with Caster for a number of years. As far as the % of him, I do not know, BUT Clayton is a awesome guy and can answer anything you need to know about the buggy. He has a ton of experience with it. He was probably having a bad day as we all do that particular day. The pics I posted above are actually of his car. Don't be weary of him, he's a great guy.