R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "REEDY RACE 2009"
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 11:25 AM
KDR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

What a great weekend of racing. The weather held up good, there were several close battles. Thank you to all who attended.

I wanted to thank some of the people who contribute their time with no pay….remember, we are a club and nobody is paid. We do this for the hobby we love and like to share the experience with others who have the same passion.

Jarrod K., Ron (the mammoth) Woolery, Pete Waydo, Mike Evans and Martin Hobbs who keeps us all in check.

Special thanks to Billy Bowerman for coming down and supporting our club and race.

Congratulations to the follow winners.
Sean Williams Open Mod.
Duy Khuong 13.5
Brandon Koslosky RCGT

The only thing I have to complain about is, after everybody left the track, I walked around to clean up a bit. I picked up 118 cigarette butts in one area of the pits. This is not acceptable. Please in the future, use the trash cans, there are plenty of them all around the track.

Race Results are attached.

Click the link to see photo’s of the weekend. http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...m%20up%202009/

I am excited to get up to Speedworld and hang out with Billy and all you guys again in May at the 2009 Reedy Race of Champions. Race well and see you soon.

Thanks
Steve
Attached Files