R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Buy/Sell what a SHAME!!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 08:25 PM
4u2nv
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
I could say the same thing about all your post's you make in the "I got scammed threads"
Wtf are you talking about?? If you mean by me trying to help people and telling them the steps they need to do after being scammed, then yeah, I repeat myself, because there only one way to get it done. Sorry if you cant comprehend how that works.

IMO its pretty easy to NOT get scammed. Anyone who has half a brain, should never have to worry about being scammed. Send something out, get a delivery and signature confirmation.. Guy tries to scam you or give you the run around.. Call the police.. Shit will be settled in a week (2 at most). Dont sit and waste your time bickering back and forth with a person you have your doubts about. The more time that goes buy, the worse and unimportant it looks.
If your doing a big dollar buy, call and talk to the person. Get EVERY piece of info you can from them. And again, get tracking and signature confirmation. As long as you get these and people try to mess with you, your golden. Usps is actually the safest way to send because it becomes a federal offense at that time, and the police will treat it like the federal crime that it is. Money orders are also the safest way of payment as well because of this. Yes its time consuming, but it beats getting scammed for alot of money.