R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XRAY T2’009
Thread: XRAY T2’009
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 04:33 AM
kobiwan
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Well just to add my two cents..The whole stock team meaning 17.5 and 13.5 foam guys all ran the same setup on the car and had great results from the Roar carpet nats..If you want a good setup for 13.5 carpet check mine out from the carpet nats at teamxray.com it seems to work well everywhere...If you chose to buy and T2009 fill free to contact me and I will help you with the car..Our team support is one of the best out there..The thing about the price is you get what you pay for..The only car that has us beat on price is the TC5..Everybody else is really close or more...So like I said you get what you pay for...But I'm sure you know that...Later Drew
Thanks Drew I appreciate the offer. Actually You helped me with my '007 set up at the 2007 Grand Finally at The Gate in Cleveland. You and some of the other guys were really helpfull. I do agree that Xay has great support and the team is a great bunch of guys. I actually won another '007 at the raffle there. So I made out when I sold them both for the PHI(LOL) I know the only way to know is to just buy one, but I am scared to fight with set-ups like I did with the 007 and then lose money when or if I decide to sell it.
Another thing is if buy one it won't be until carpet season starts up again in October, but won't there be a new car shortly after that? I mean Didn't the 009 come out in December or somewhere around there?