View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 07:40 PM
fast11970
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NsideLine View Post
Tq'd my first race with the new X2 yesterday. Overall, I'm very happy with it. Seems to be much higher quuality than the D8 was, as only time will tell, but so far, I've had a few incidents where I doubt my old car would've survived... Pretty strong ride. I TQ'd the fiirst round and backed it up by beating my time in the second, so I guess it wasn't just a fluke... But everyone was having a ton of trouble since the track was way blown out... worse than you normally see at Rev. Seems its' been getting worse lately and they're not doing much to fix it. Strange. Anyone know why, or talk to Dana about it?

I had a ton of trouble in the main once I flamed out, and fell a lap down. Trying to play catch-up on a destroyed track is not fun at all... Very difficult to go extra fast and not catch a hole somewhere and lose it. Somebody said I got all the way back up to third at one point, but diidnt know it, and kept pushing too hard and it caused mistakes... But my old, tired O.S. wasn't helping at all, and I had to pull way too much trigger to get it to sing, which combined with a rough track, and low-traction caused a nightmare. But I'm really happy overall to see that I can go fast with the car without doing too much to the setup. It's going to be interesting to work on in the future.

The Jammin is a good car, very durable, glad you like it, I too had an engine issue on a blown out track recently, 1st to last, 1st to last, last to second at the 30 minute mark, the platform held up really well, my tuning, did not...