R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 06:04 AM
Pattojnr
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

not sure how they compare, but i had a full spring kit so i played with them, i found them more progressive, so in reality the same rated spring is a tad softer on initial compression, this allows the car to transfer it weight, the TM springs have no progression, there for they just dont allow the weight to transfer effectively. i ran 196 front trackwidth on the RS, but if you were allready running 199, thats about it. if Lui had the orange spring on the front, thats pretty hard man, but still no progression. dont forget the harder the front is , the quicker it changes direction, and can unsettle the car a huge amount. the middle inner setting takes away some initial steering, and giving a heap of caster can take initial steering out of the car , this mixed with radio settings can work also. can go on, but no point now, its all done and dusted. trick is to find out what others did to combat the problem, and learn from it.

were guys traction rolling ? and yeah if you had too much grip with 40F, shuld have tried 42-45 fronts.