R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rockpile 2009
Thread: Rockpile 2009
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 06:07 AM
whitrzac
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jer7469
all i am trying to say is that there is more racing going on sat. than sunday which will hurt turn out over all during the year than staying with sundays. i will only make 1 maybe 2 sat of racing a month due to work. sunday racing i was going to race EVERY sunday. we all need to lokk at the big picture. why fight over racers?? that is what sat. racing will due. i didnt know reedburg went to sun. they always ran every other week and 1 day was a sat and the other was a sunday. if we run sundays the only race competition will be reedsburg. love the track just so inconsitant on if they are running or not. that is why i dont go there very often. all of scotty's races are on sat. or all weekend.

jeff if the voting is on the marcca site will no registered people get to vote??? i dont know if most of the outdoor crowd is registerd on the marcca board?? i dont know even if they are registered here. but from what i have seen most of the guys post on here compaired to marcca. just a thought where to put the poll for voting.
jeremy

reedsburg is runing this year, every other sunday.