R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Wife or Girlfriend VS RC addiction
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 07:07 AM
wriffwraff
Tech Adept

i can relate to this question, b/c i too, for the moment, stand in grave hypocrisy, when it comes to rc, as i have yet to fully and honestly practice what i know to be true, which is that you have to use moderation and discipline in all aspects of your life. so with that in mind, odds are, if you are experiencing relationship or financial problems, in an otherwise healthy environment, you are in fact spending way too much money and time in rc. easier said than done, however, you have to put things in their proper perspective and prioritize accordingly: checking, savings, house, retirement, investments, education, relationships, your [real] automobile, food, clothing, job, business, health, hygiene, and all other obligations, should come way before rc or any hobby. so, it appears that if you really take care of business, you won't have much time or money for rc. it's mind blowing, but the ugly truth is that, the majority of us cannot afford to run, let alone race rc, as most of us are shining examples of that grim reality

Last edited by wriffwraff; 04-11-2009 at 07:26 AM.