R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi XXX-S
Thread: Losi XXX-S
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 03:04 PM
Kevin K
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

J Filipow.....

The battery is forward my bad....I have never run my pack in the rear of the car and cant think of anyone who has.

Rear hub position? Im not sure what you mean. I posted that I had 0 deg offset hubs so that would mean its in the inside "offset" holes on the arm and I used a Ti Ball stud on the outside hole of the hub. If there is more that you are looking for Im not sure I follow what your looking for.

No Shock limiting....I do not use the droop screws everything is set off of shock length. With the Roll center blocks used you will need to cut the droop screw "holders" off of the bumpers for clearance.

Yes I know that the Losi LOW is a mid roll center but I was using Losi parts and its called a Losi Low roll center so I did not want to confuse anyone. Also I should have added that the REAR roll center is a Losi Low cut another .080 off of the bottom to further lower the Roll center.

And Next time you see Brian Busse he should have this setup on his car as well....so if you need anything more give him a shout....hes got info too.

If there is anything more you need ask away