R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Wife or Girlfriend VS RC addiction
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:32 AM
-R2-
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

First it was Mini truck vs. chick, then it was DJing vs. chick, then after giving up those two I went to something that was in a lower dollar amount instead of spending $2000.00 on a bag kit or suspension drop or $3000.00 on turntables and a mixer and droping $200.00 on records and promotions so I thought this rc thing was the right thing. No drinking hardly any women there to stare at all day in a bikini or miniskirt and they know where we are at and can drop by anytime to see if we're there. I got fed up and moved on and kept the rc, but that mini truck might come back now cuzz i want to transport my Ofna rides to the track looking slammed and the Dj stuff i have bought some stuff back but it's for home now, the only time I stop for a ladt now is for my daughter and the racing is put to the side like it was before when I was married so the chick is going to have to put up with my crap of racing, you do get burnout and stay home and want to do other things but when they nag it make you want to leave and get away from them. And by the way what's the part number for a spare wife I don't have that in my parts box.