R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For Sale in Colorado
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Zaphod42
Tech Initiate

Default Mugen MTX-3

I have a Mugen MTX3 for sale. It has an O.S. 12TR motor and lots of spare parts (I can make a list if you want - suspension arms, pillow balls, various spring weights, etc.). I have always used after run oil every time it was run. I bought it thinking it would be a blast to race but there are almost never enough people at HobbyTown FC to run the class and I just don't make it down to Denver to race so I'm going back to straight electric.
I also have a starter box (new lead acid battery at the start of last year), glow plug igniter, a couple of transmitter packs, some extra tires (all foams - no drift tires), and more stuff I'm not remembering to list I'm sure. All you need is your receiver and you're ready to run. It need a new thermo insulator put on (it was leaking a little air the last time I ran it but I have a new one in hand). I also have some fuel and some cleaning putty that will go with it.
I'm asking $300 for it. I would consider a trading for a TC5, CRC GenX10 World GT car or a partial trade for a Slash. I'll try to get some pictures talen in the next couple of days.

John Parker