R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:34 AM
PW
Tech Elite

The JConcepts Illuzion body style and design are recognized world wide for the highest performance and hottest looks. Starting in 2003, JConcepts redefined the way an R/C car looks and performs while incorporating the fastest and most unique body lines available on the market while maintaining a style that is aesthetically pleasing. The JConcepts Hi-Flow body for the Associated RC8e buggy is a fresh hit and provides confidence inspiring looks to the driver.

It’s all about the Hi-Flow –

JConcepts driver Ryan Maifield was recently asked about the Hi-Flow body and he had this to say. “Are you kidding me? It is all about the Hi-Flow body, I have them on my electric and nitro vehicles because I like they way they perform while maintaining an incredible amount of durability. The JConcepts Hi-Flow is my favorite JConcepts style right now.

Special consideration has been made for the Hi-Flow buggy body with considerations to the motor, battery box and extra clearance around the battery packs. Thanks to JConcepts, the Illuzion body is also a drop fit and requires no hassles when installing or removing the body.

Race inspired aggressive styling; Illuzionized cab and durable design are just some of the features that make the new Hi-Flow buggy stand above the rest and represent the next generation of 1/8th buggy racing.

Features:

Original Illuzion – Hi-Flow Styling
Race inspired body, cab and window design
Complete drop fit design – no hassles
Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
Window masks and detailed decal sheet

Illuzion - RC8e - Hi-Flow body
Part # - 0079
Retail price - $29.00
(Direct fit for Associated RC8e buggy)

[email protected]
http://www.rccaraction.com