R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FSEARA Thread
Thread: FSEARA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 01:26 PM
TimPotter
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I am also going to go out on a limb here and make some comments that have not been made.

1. Dirty Laundry... is what it is. Whether it is aired here or aired from heresay. But, at least it is in the open and we can start to resolve the problems. If we do not talk about it, we do not solve it. People in other parts of the county don't give a sh%^ about our problems, they have thier own similar ones to deal with.

2. Our series is getting lower and lower racer counts every race. there are alot of issues why this is happening, but someone has to step up and take control. There are soo many different things competeing for our time, that we have to make it worthwhile to come to the races. This talk about how it used to be needs to stop, it needs to be "How the future looks". We have some phenominal racers in this state, and most of them are fed up with the "scene".

3. I would like to see a business plan for the series for next year. Something that will map the growth, and something that we can try to march to.

4. Our rules need to be more consise. Specifically the type of classes that people should enter. I mean a novice guy should be moved up when he is running b main stock times. As well as some people should not be running stock, when they are State or National Champions. The quality of the racing increases the number, not the other way around. We can come up with solutions for every issue, we just have to admit it is a problem.I know the comment about making the rest of us step up, and somewhat agree with it. But how hard is it to make a Pro Stock class for those that are not investing huge amounts of money to support the series for the entire year.< edit> after consideration and discussion on this thread, prolly not a good idea, but surely a comprimise can be made. <edit> The series loses the integrity that the individual racers lack.

Last edited by TimPotter; 10-28-2003 at 05:22 PM.