R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - need help choosing a truggy
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Frank L
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ibmenace
i thanks you all for your time and opinions! it has all been useful. but now comes the issue i knew i was facing in the first place. my lhs only carries losi and associated and keeps them both fully stocked. but hardly any ofna and no jammin at all.
Well then its a no brainier. Losi or associated. I am a Losi guy myself. I used to run only Kyosho, kinda a Kyosho snob like it was the only mfr on the planet, but it was always broken and parts were hard to get and expensive. I dont mind the expensive part but always broken and hard to get parts sucks. My LHS owner made me a smoking deal on a 8ight T that he had sitting in the cabinet for awhile. I went Losi and never looked back. Parts are everywhere and the truck stays together. I pre-ordered the 2.0 and all I can say is what a difference. I am very pleased the 2.0 is better all the way around and parts are almost everywhere give it a month and they will be. In my opinion Losi or associated, I know many racers who love their RC8T. With a big name like Losi or Associated how can you go wrong. But parts support is key, you never know when you are going to break something.