R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - fitzpatrick models uk warning
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:05 AM
slow coach
Tech Addict

Did anyone notice the post on the top of the website

WE ARE CURRENTLY RE-DISIGNING AND FULLY STOCKING UP THE WEBSITE WITH 100% SCHMACHER PRODUCTS THE TIME FOR THIS WILL BE FOR THE WHOLE WEEK, ALL STOCK IS SHOWING IN STOCK THIS IS WRONG PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE YOU BUY TO CHECK STOCK
THANKYOU
have read through this thread as obviously dont want to lose money also but if the guy is 100% legit and has been the victim of fraud then im guessing his focus currently is perhaps of cue and more into saving his buisiness at home, i know this is wrong customer service and such but if it were reversed and your whole future was in jeopardy because of some cyber criminals where do you think you would be putting all your effort towards, what the guy has done is wrong in trying to save face by saying he has products and maybe he doesnt but then again maybe he has sent them tbh 2 weeks post is not that long for bog standard royal mail, also worth a mention is the fact a lot of companies will not post to Italy due to the high level of post stolen there no offence i have seen it so many times on EBAY that seller wont post to Italy, I had a similar experience with a UK shop where i phoned up and ordered some parts and then they never turned up so i phoned up and the guy said he couldnt remember the order, after a little while after i went through what we discussed he remembered but after the call still forgot to send out the products, i was spitting tacks but luckily enough no money changed hands suffice to say i found somewhere else but i later found out the guy had actually been taken seriously ill and admitted to hospital, i guess all people have priorities, anyway i hope you guys get a resolved solution to the problem wether it be by arrival of products or refunds as it is very annoying to pay and get nothing back.

p.s. i dont live in the UK and i dont trade with the shop but hindsight is a bitch and can bite you on the arse