R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Yokomo TC, the BD-5
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 10:56 PM
YokomoAmerica
Tech Initiate

Hello Everyone,

It is with deep regret that I am announcing this in conjunction with the release of the new car. Unfortunately we could not come to agreement with the terms for Yokomo America with Yokomo Japan Ltd., and thus unfortunately I have to announce my withdraw from this operation.

On a personal level, I have to apologize for not being able to pull this through for the Yokomo fans out there, and customers who have given me such high praises in taking up this effort, and have put their trust in me to make this a reality. For those of you that have pre-ordered the kit, unfortunately they will be canceled. Again my sincere apologies.

Out of respect for Yokomo Japan Ltd., I will not elaborate further on the details as to why this was not a possible venture on this public forum. Nothing short of 110% effort was put in by both parties to try and make this new entity a reality, but unfortunately the differences were greater than our efforts. I just happen to be not the right candidate they are looking for at the moment with what I bring to the table.

Sincerely

Steve Wang