R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Will Traxxas ever get into 1/8 buggy or truggy??
Old 03-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Lomax
Tech Apprentice

I have to agree, Traxxas makes a great cars that are easy to use, readily availible parts at most hobby shops. They have great tech support, the owners manuals are idiot proof if you can read, and if you cant, they come with an instuctional video to walk you through it. And while driving my buggy out on the track seeing how much faster i could turn laps, I set in the yard and just get that Young kid with the coolest new toy feel everytime i start my 3.3 T-maxx.
Lets see if I can say this right without sounding dumb. I was just having the time of life Driving the Tmaxx around the yard making it do 3-wheel donuts in the pine straw and jump over a bag of concrete and a box.
Everyone here knows what im talking about and has had that feeling. For alot of people in RC, it came from Traxxas.
As far as 1/8th scale, I dont see any reason why they shouldnt biuld an 1/8th scale buggy. It doesnt have to be a race buggy to be something fun to play with. I mean you wouldnt really compare My Ofna Violator to Mugen MBX-6 would you? So why compare the Traxxas to it? There are alot of just plain fun and some-what user freindley buggys but nothing like what Traxxas would likley offer.
Just my thoughts
-Will