R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally Owners Club v1.*
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 08:19 AM
wiley
Tech Adept

how do u guys set up your ball diff??tight front/loose rear??how tight or loose should it be and can i put any grease i could lay my hands on in the diff??by the way anyone here tried to lay down both the front and rear shocks???i lay down my rear shock on my mtx and really like it...how would it perform on an electric car?today at the track i had slight oversteer..below is my setup

camber:1deg front/2deg rear
toe in: 1deg front/2deg rear
springrange f/white r
diff:fairly tight front/loose rear
tires:sorex 32r

also had to put the receiver on the servo as theres too much interference when puting it beside the esc near the motor
i also had some problem when i tried to brake really hard coz the car will be spinning...is it because of the one way center pulley?i never run any one way pulley in my nitro and the only thing i know if u were to use a front one way pulley on a nitro u cant really brake well coz the pulley seems to like sweeping corner than tight corners.....anyone use front one way in their corally for small tight tracks...how does it compare to ball diff??i have one that i could put in but i dont want the hassle to dismantle it on the track if i dont like the way it handles...do i need to put ball bearing in the front one way pulley or just leave it empty...coz the one i have doesnt come with any ball bearings or the plates...yah my local track is tight
ok that all for now
will have more questions coming in!!
thanks

Last edited by wiley; 01-10-2002 at 08:26 AM.