R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What ESC to buy?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:51 AM
whitrzac
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gweed
that thing is real deal holyfield...

backyard your name explains it all. jacka$$. the tekin is confusing. without a laptop its no good. even with a laptop you have to dial in how much of this and that you want. WORTHLESS imo. you also have to get a hotwire for 20$ on top of the esc. and as for ON ROAD tekin was beat by lrp comp 07 at crcrc. now they got somptin new. oh sibba. also where in m sig do you see slash cause i dont remember wasting $200 on one and brand loyalty mr. AE you're one to talk tough guy. anyway F1 whatever ou want will be good. none of them are that bad i just like lrp ive had 2 for over a year and know of atleast 10 other people with multipul spheres and never a problem we dident cause our selfs. like reversing polarity when we are in a rush and what not. remember stay sensored
that new LRP does look good...

out of the GTB, sphere comp, MM, and tekin RS pro, I LOVE my RS, if anyone says its hard to program they only looked at it for 30sec, you don't neeeeed a hotwire, but it is recomended and gives you adjustments that the LRPs don't have anyway