View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #16881
John Tag
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey all...

Just wanted to take a moment and say congrats to all on there great efforts at ROAR Nationlas. The team put in some awesome efforts with long hours with lots of wrenching while able to maintain a great time and help others. Great job all.

Congrats to all on your finishes.. Robbie Dodge man you had a awesome week with your Express Powered X ray with Express DUO based motors and IP5000 in rubber car sat 2nd on grid in foam and 4th in rubber winning foam A1 and taking 2nd overall in foam and 3rd overall in rubber, AWESOME JOB!! Larry Fairtrace fast as always didn't have the result he was looking for but still 2 solid A main Nationals runs in 13.5 foam and rubber Great effort Larry. Greg Dombrowsky fought back from some tough luck friday to nail down a A main spot in the stock foam A main great run. Joel thanks for supporting Express products also you were STRONG all week I was watching and was really pulling for ya..Nice job!!

Guys I would like to welcome a new West Coast dealer to Express Motorsports. I would like to Welcome Kendall Bennett and A Main Hobbies as a dealer for Express Motorsports and to Power Kendall's cars at A Main Hobbies. If your on the West Coast stop in A Main Hobbies for all you racing goods.....
__________________ for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,[email protected]

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC

Last edited by John Tag; 03-23-2009 at 01:00 PM.
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote