R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What's the best car out?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Zdiddy
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

As someone already stated, I'm sure this will end in an argument before it is over with, but I'll throw in my .02 because you did ask and you are looking for helpful insight. There are probably 8-9 high end TC's that are all very capable of getting the job done in the right hands. They all have their ups and downs just like anything else. I will, however, make a suggetion, based on my opinion. I just finished building my new X-Ray T2 '009 this week and it is without a doubt the finest kit that I have ever assembled. EVERY single part fits to perfection and it is honestly an absolute joy to build and has some really nice improvements over the '008 (which is a great car to begin with too). As someone said also, it does make things easier to choose a car that your LHS supports, and if they don't support X-Ray, let's find out why and get them set up to be a dealer! Tomorrow will be the first time out for my '009, so we will see how it goes. Whatever car you choose, good luck to you and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

Zach