R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI Baja 5B Exhaust Options - Advice
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:33 PM
CmdGrimlock
Tech Adept

Thanks for that reply. I do have a brand new JR DS8411 Servo that i was going to use in my Mugen MBX5T, this would do a good job on steering IMO and from what i can tell, alot of guys are still actually using the stock servo's for steering without any problems.

The funds are drying up now so I might have to stick with my JR XS3 Radio for now (unless my paypal issues get cleared up). the JR unit has the option for the Digital servos also, so it might not be a bad option for now. Just get to range test to see if its upto it I havent had a problem with it so far, so fingers crossed.

Sounds like the diff is try from what others have said, the kit comes with 10,000 weight diff Oil, like the know its empty or expect you to pull it apart, so thats the 2nd thing i will do... 1st is replace Radio gear .

Glad i managed to get the 'Pico Kill Switch" also. My radio has the 3rd channel ready for it, so that will be good.

I figured that getting the Integy allow Hop Up parts was a good idea, especially the Shock tower braces. I am sure its going to jump off a few mounds of dirt or down a step or two... i wont be able to help myself.

I guess changing the shock oil to a heavier weight might be on the cards also soon, see how soggy the stock settings are.

I think its all coming together. Now i just need it all to arrive and I will be good to go!