R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fukuyama Batteries
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 11:21 PM
PeterCr
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Jimmy Fukuyama
Speacking of which, I might be able to make snowbird next year. I just hope I have a car to drive. If I do go, I'll need to finish up my testings on those motors. Its hard because its a risky business to go into and hope the motor will work.

Jimmy
Jimmy,

Can't wait to get some motors from you. Here in Holland (and Germany also) we have some strange rulez in the 19 turns and 27 turns classes which lets you free in choice of motor, brush, and sometimes even timing.

At the moment I'm combining my Trinity motors together and are searching for the best 19 turn motor in a 24 degree can. At the moment my Trinity SPEC 19x1 arm in C2 can with P-94 brushhoods seems to be a winner.

In the race last weekend in Germany we could use the normal 27 stocks or a 27 turns mod motor. (seems to be a new motor coming out?) After the quals (raced with a P2K2) I switched to Fantom 27x1 handwound (full) arm in a Trinity D5 can with P-94 brushes. It was fast but still not fast enough compared to the others. I think I should use laydowns on it?

So I hope you'll be getting in motors to soon and can help me beating the others!