R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Central Florida 1/8th Electric
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:30 AM
nichocgn
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yea I was the guy with the electric RC8. I hope to have a couple of guys in Daytona hooked and converted. Manny has been nice and even helped me with my setup in Daytona. As soon as we have enough for a class I know he would like us to have a class. I know 1 person that already has one besides me that comes and races at Daytona. There is the potential for 2 more guys to get one.

I would love to get a group going over time that will start running together. would be nice to maybe do some different tracks as a goup some times.

What we need is a hobby shop that wants to push these things and can be competetive in some form with online. Superior has been pretty good and has decent prices. They are just out of my way.

Also starting to look at new battery so I have 2. I am thinking about Thnuder Power. They have a 40c battery and looks like thery are making a 5000 4s in the 138 mm length that I need. Hope they get it roar approved. Bummer that it is not as wide as 2 single batteries they could not have but some more mah in there.