R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 11:40 AM
adelmundo
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Jonathan
tiggobits

It's cool dude. At least you agree with me. Regarding Eric V, he is world class man. (1/5th scale world champ). Perez...he really should be sponsored. I think fraz said he qual. 3rd at the ROAR nats. Btw. 2nd place finisher, York, former NORRCA champ had a floatie on his mugen. My point is this.. a floating rear probably isn't necessary...for them. But for someone like me, it can't hurt.. FYI. York's car had so much down force, it bogged in the sweeper at full throttle. Motor? JP. Weaakk. Uh ohh.

guy. (mind if I call you that? )

I sucked. I won the B, bumped up and faced some really fast guys. 6th place. End of story.

If you talk to W.F. I will take 10 sets of zacs 35 (32mm) and 40 fronts. (10 sets total). Have him post an answer here. Thanks. Hey!! You really should come out for the next race. Let's run super tens. yeahhh.. btw...Centax clutches are pretty easy to deal with.
HMMMM I think someone should design a new rear floating mount for the V-ONE R, then manufacture and sell it. Could make some good money with it hehehe.

Let's face it for a race that size last Saunday at DELTA, there were a couple of world and national class drivers there, so it was really fun watching them race against each other, especially in the Outlaw class. Jonathan despite you getting 6th, that was still very very good considering who you were racing against. Remember #1 (Eric Vasutin) and #2 (Eric York) were on the same lap for practically the whole 15 minute Main. Then you throw in Fraz and Perez in the mix who in their abilities could be sponsored as well, and it made for a great Outlaw A Main.

At least the V-ONE R takes first in the Outlaw A Main and the Sportsman Nitro Rubber A Main. Too bad it was not a clean sweep for 1st places for Kyosho (Ron Williams and his MTX-2 took 1st in the Expert Nitro Rubber A Main).