R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 12:14 PM
speedsterblade
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by John_S
Do you stagger how long you have your front additive on for compared to the rear? If not i would try that. If you do i would try 5 minutes less for the front additive compared to the rear. it may be that your front tyres are gumming up rather than the rear loosing grip so a change of compound might be on the cards aswell.

I don't stanger when I sauce'em, just slap it on all corners...go run my TA heat then run TC...

Very possible the fronts are just 'coming in'! like you suggested. I never thought of that...it definitely has plenty of steering. I've been running the 2x pinks on all four just to keep it simple, easier to rotate, cheaper...but you may be on to something. I got some jaco orange/2xpinks but have to find/determine the Jaco compounds to colors somewhere...been too long.

Ideally, I'd rather have the car loose and then 'come in'/tighten up instead of the opposite....I'm guessing from the comments the change mid run is purely tire/compound related and not really anything big to do with setup?

Thanks for the school'n! very helpful and much appresh'd!