R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Scottrik
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by murdermode
dont they have rules against that, i'm not saying it's a bad idea, just saying i think some people would frown upon it
Not aware of any such "rule" in USVTA...offered as merely a fun-enhancing option. As far as "some people"...screw 'em. The class was designed with FUN in mind, and this was a TON of fun.

Originally Posted by speedsterblade
Interesting concept. I think I'd end up choking the other part of the team! lol. I've tried riding a 2 peson bicycle and it wasn't pretty, bent the perminately fixed handle bars trying to turn!
Hmmm...funny you mention tandem bikes. Another of my great passions is mountain biking:

Where my weapon of choice is called "The Beast" by our riding friends who've seen it (and us) in the woods:

Wish I had a good pic of us in action on The Beast--it always blows folks minds when they see just how tight a trail we can make that sob dance down. Or up. Funny thing, I guess, is that I score "steering duty" on The Beast, too, but mostly because a fair bit of upper body strength is needed to get that much inertia re-directed as quickly (and often) as it needs re-directing.