R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cactus Classic 2009!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:26 AM
Mike Elam
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I really can not see the point in arguing over the fault. The most important things are simple, the overall results were not affected, Matt said he has talked to Ryan. and really that is all that matters. that the 2 involved are cool with what happened.

He came on here said what happened, said Ryan and him talked. Yet the conversation is still going on here about who is at fault. The best drivers in the world have accidents or mistakes. it is easy to sit here now and say what if. but at that moment you have a split second to make a decision. You do not have the option to play the video over and over and pause it for further studying.

One other thing, in pic#1 to me it looks like he is still holding the truck, it was not like it was sitting there waiting, From what I have seen on the video "playing it over and over".>LOL is right before the leaders get to the guys head that is cornering down beside the drop off is when the truck was put down it was so close that the leader was almost even with the guys head.
In pic#2 the leader is a little to the right of the guys head with 2nd a little behind. Im only saying this because in pic # 1 the leaders are a ways away making it look like matt had a few seconds to decide what to do, when in reality they were within a few feet of him at the time he was thrown down.
Which is making my point that at the moment you only have a split second to decide what to do.