R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi starter box
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:55 AM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GoJohnnyGo
Aww MAn....Your gonna go make me look...LOL...I have a big zip lock bag of left over parts...I will check it out.....It was last Year when I reto'ed the box.....and now that I think about it....I think it was the Ofna Motor mount.....I remember redrilling the idler and doing some dremel work......think it was to get the motors closer so they fit in the box.........just buy 2 motors, mount, idler, belt, pinions....maybe even the motor screws and go to it.......its easier then working on a Kyosho....J/K
Yeah that is the ofna mount. I think I'm gonna just order the whole ofna truggy start box and try to combine the two. If I can't get the ofna motors into the losi box somehow I will just use the complete ofna box. It is almost as much $$ to buy all the ofna parts as it is to just buy the whole box(motors alone are $25 a piece, whole box is $95). And If I get the whole box I know I can always just put that back togather and carry 2 boxes around. I already have a chrome top that gets the job done but only for 1 car.