R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Central Florida 1/8th Electric
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:48 PM
nichocgn
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AndyH5212
I'd like to race with you guys once again. Its been 2 years. I was racing mod buggy, and the class was too small.

I honestly have a dislike for nitro, but the electric 8th scales are great! If the class was big enough, I would like to race as well, even though due to work I can only race every so often.

Hope you will come out and race. We do not have our own class yet but I hope that will change in the future.

I went to WOW and ran Today. It was a blast. I was second in the main until I pulled off. It was about 13 mins into the 20 min main. I was not willing to run my 5000 down to the LVC. They have a Rythem section that well kicks the crud out of most people. It is really hard to hit it over and over and over. I dont think anyone hit it more then 3 times in a row correctly.
They will get there though.

There were 2 guys running electric Caster buggies and trucks there. they did pretty well. Only real problems were with radios of all things for them. None of the systems had any major issues.

All in all my RC8e ran perfectly. I had no issues. temps after the 10 min runs wer mid 140 for motor and 130 for the esc.

One of the guys had dean plug issues with them coming appart. So anyone running deans may want to zip tie them.