R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:25 PM
butch man
Tech Master

I like the drivers meeting idea.Mainly to remind everybody to get their ass out & marshall.NUMBERED CONES is the norm & I dont see why we havent made it happen?I want to hear cone #3 is(your name here) & we are all waiting on you.Changing cone # is ok if that guy is defective for some reason that night & Dan can keep track of that.I take my car back throw it on the charger & go marshall & I'm still the first or second guy out there WTF is that. How about we put a big sign up in the ends of the pits one says ENTER & the other end says EXIT? Nothing like someone running into pit lane against the flow revving the crap out of his car then he gets bumped & his spinning tire whacks my head or shoulder.One way in & one way out will fix that cluster @#$^.Dan has heard this from me & others before but is a little overwhelmed running the races & now we expect him to be a warden.Have a drivers meeting before races start explain the rules & we police ourselves,& Dan talking from the end of the stand while everyone works on their cars aint a meeting.Every one stops what their doing & walkes around to pit lane & listens.Some things are only as important as there made if you know what I mean. Now can any one come up with some cones to donate to start this off instead of Dan having one more thing to add to his list to get? I think of ARC as my track,maybe more than an hour from my house but my track none the less.I dont want to sound like an A-hole cuz playing with toy cars with my friends is how I relax but structure & rules is what makes the world hold together even when I'm relaxing.I dont talk to most of you at the track but I see you more than my family members that dont live in my house,we should be able to get together & improve the little things at our track that slip into the cracks. OH yea I wont be able to come out this weekend