R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Picco P7R Evo 3 Thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Maximo
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
I save my Evo III for big two day races at Rev it has the power to clear all the jumps the engine has cone groove backplate and bigger ports for the sleeve also there's a shim under the sleeve of the cylinder to produce top speed so don't lose it, it's vauable to you engine and is not sold as a replacement, I wish there's more talk of it and it's pricing is right at the afordabilty level but the powerband is competition level, hoping more customers like you an others respond good to the Picco label, we bring these engines in so customers don't need to drop alot of dollars on high speed engines that cost a couple hundred more than what street price is going for, Thank fellow customers for the purchase and spread your unwilling power upon your fellow drivers with a high speed pass.

Sleeve is 100% identical to the EVO 2, the ports are not bigger.....The sleeve spacer is where they are getting a little more power.....regardless its a dam nice engine and likely one of the most powerful .21's on the market today !!!