R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fukuyama Batteries
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 09:43 AM
Jimmy Fukuyama
Tech Regular

Originally posted by proudwinner
Sure you are, you are a battery matcher and so is Team Birdman, that is what I meant by the same, not what has been talked about. It's all good and by no means and I trying to go against Fukuyama Batteries, I didn't know you had to advertise to have a thread(per futureal) which brings another question;

What about the Team Paradigm Motor thread, they are in the same boat as zx racing, fukuyama and team birdman, they don't don't manufacture r/c items, they get them from a importer then do their own thing to them like match batteries or zap magnets. Not trying to argue with you future real just asking a question and Fukuyama again I am by no means trying to hurt your business.
ProudW,

I understand your concern and I appreciate you addressing that. But since what you have brought up has nothing to do with our thread in respect to product support or technologies, mind PMing Futureal or starting another thread so to not confuse our readers on this thread? I really appreciate it and no hard feelings or bad intentions intended (grammer?? my bad) I hope.

Jim